Position: Digital Project Manager
Type: Full-time, contract
Location: Boulder, CO (no remote candidates will be considered)
In this contract position you will be the digital project lead for a multi-website platform migration and redesign. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure an aggressive, on-time roll-out of multiple sites to an external proprietary platform. This role requires that all deliverables be prepared to spec and delivered on time, including: managing the migration of website content and assets (images, users, ads, etc.), facilitating the creation of site wireframes, style guides (colors, fonts, etc.), and navigation schemas, and ensuring SEO requirements (redirects, metadata, etc.) are fulfilled on both sides. The DPM follows each website through the entire project life cycle from planning, to migration, beta testing, and launch.
- Concurrently manage multiple project life cycles and teams; there will be seven to eight sites at various stages of redesign during each multi-week phase.
- Ability to technically scope, document, and communicate front-end and back-end website requirements, including integration with third-party platforms, responsive and mobile-friendly elements, and digital marketing and social requirements.
- Ability to weigh and manage “wants” versus “needs” with an eye to timely project roll outs and to help triage and document feature requests versus bug fixes.
- Ability to maintain high level of customer service, professionalism, and objectivity throughout the project life cycle with both internal and external stakeholders.
- 3-4 years of experience with digital project management; preferred training using Agile or similar digital project management techniques including experience with Jira or a similar project management software
- 2-3 years of recent experience with WordPress or Drupal platforms
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, video platforms, banner ads, comment tools, and social media platforms
- Knowledge of Google DFP and SalesForce Marketing Cloud
Please send resume and cover letter to Katie at email@example.com