We are looking for a talented Senior Video Editor to join the production team at AIM STUDIOS.
• Provide video editing on short and long form projects. Collaborate with AIM executives and their clients to create dynamic video solutions. Ideal candidate will also have experience with studio and on-location filming, scripting, sound recording, sound design, music editing, and the creation of graphics.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Degree in video production or equivalent.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in video / film editing; freelance, at an agency and/or production house environment.
• Experience with document management systems and procedures.
• Advanced knowledge of video editing (Adobe Premiere)
• Working knowledge of sound design (Sound- Adobe Audition)
• Working knowledge of motion graphics and animation (Adobe After Effects)
• Knowledge of Macintosh® and Windows® office automation products (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Filemaker Pro).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently to achieve goals established in a team environment.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload.
• Camera operator and Directing experience a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience. Please contact email@example.com with a resume, cover letter, website URL and any other relevant materials to apply.