Primary Objective of Position
AIM is looking for a Salesforce Developer to work with our Salesforce Administrator on our current Salesforce Lightning/Oracle integration. The ideal candidate has past experience with this project on a medium size enterprise scale. In addition, the candidate will assist with day to day customizations to the AIM sales staff front end user interface at the direction of the Salesforce Administrator.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Minimum work experience: eight years of software development and four years of Salesforce application development
- Self-motivated and creative
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment reference check.
To apply: please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com